Monday, March 2, 2009

Butter Cake


hehe..another baking session agian....same weekend, i have baked 2 different type of cake. This is one of them....butter cake. Its my bf favourite also..aikkss...he rather eat cake than eating biscuit. He dislike biscuit.. coz he say those biscuits is too dry for him...Once a while, he may eat it but on selected only...

My butter cake also given a good comment. My parents like it very much. They even give some to my grandma and an aunt to tried it. Paiseh too....but lucky they eat it too..lol...

I wish i can learn more on how to bake....and i can share with all my friends and family. Hope they like it too.. I will post more...lol...i need "ganbate" more...hehe..

The recipe is as below. I got it from here

Ingredients:
  • 125 gm. Butter
  • 125 gm. Cake Margarine (my hse just have butter at that moments so i just use total 250gm butter)
  • 100 gm. Sugar
  • 1 tsp. Vanilla Essence
  • 90 gm. Egg Yolk ( i use 3 egg yolks)
  • 1 Tbsp. Evaporated milk (i use fresh milk)
  • 200 gm. Cake flour
  • 5 gm. Baking powder
  • a pinch of salt
  • 160 gm. Egg White( i use 3 egg whites)
  • 100 gm. Sugar

Method:

  1. Beat butter, margarine, sugar, salt and vanilla essence until light and creamy.
  2. Add in the egg yolk one at a time and beat until creamy. Add in evaporated milk.
  3. Fold in seived cake flour and baking powder.
  4. Whisk egg white and sugar to a soft peak and fold gently into the creamed butter mixture.
  5. Pour into a 20 cm. round tin and bake at 175C for about 45 mins. or until cooked.

Hope you all can do it too...Thanks again for sharing the recipe...i love it !!

No comments: