Monday, March 23, 2009

Chong Ko Hakka Noodle – Pandan Indah


I have heard that there is same Hakka noodle which I tried in Kuala Lipis is near Pandan Indah. I cant get for some times till I get the info from some of my friends. Erm, Actually this place is very easy to search. It is nearby the shop lots outside Pantai Hospital there.

Erm, what’s the different between the noodle here and the noodle in Kuala Lipis that I tried before? Once of them, I bet is the pricing. Then , I found out, that most of the KL people don’t really like too simple noodle. My parent is one of the kind. I juz don’t have the chance to bring them to Kuala Lipis, so I juz manage to get them to here. When the noodle is dished out, they say, “ Is it this only??” …They will question, why there is no green vegetable; you sure is it this is the chili sauce ; it just look like a noodle which they able to cook by themselves at home. Im a KL people too. I felt that KL people love something which is more variety in term in their food.

To be honest, when im having this noodle is Kuala Lipis, there don’t even have the fishball. Haha..but in KL here, they have add in fishballs / meatballs to make slightly different from what I have in Kuala Lipis. I have brought my bf to try it. He is from Kuala Lipis. Haha…he say eventhough it is almost the same, but yet there is slightly different in term of the taste of both noodle. LOL…For me, I think it should have more minced meat in the bowl. It kinda little compare what I have before. As you know, the noodle is already very plain, so the minced meat is actually add flavours to the noodle. But nevertheless, it is different people, different preferences.

I have side ordered a bowl of dumplings (5 pcs) to tried which I think it is not so special. If you really not sure how to go to Kuala Lipis, you may try this at Cheras, Kuala Lumpur..No worry, if you think it is too plain, you may try for the chicken feet / curry chicken noodle.

Click here to know the Chong Ko Hakka Noodle @ Kuala Lipis

No comments: