Monday, March 30, 2009

A World Without Safety...

Lately im sure most of us have been hearing a lot of cases of snatch thief which i think it is more more scary than what i did encountered. I just received a sms from my friend saying her sis nearly be a victim of the snatch thief...When she on the way back, she was followed by 2 motorist and came nearby her. They demanded her to give her belonging. And she throw her belonging to nearby house. Then the thief saw her pocket like have something and demanded her to take it out. And she take it out and throw at other house. The thief felt like she trying to fool them and begin to take a knife trying to chase her. Lucky that time, there is an uncle to shout and the thief run away. It just really a close escape.

Now i think they should not be calling snatch thief. They could consider as killer as they are armed with weapons whenever they try to rob. They will slashed you till ur helpless and they take your belongings. To be honest, i been a victim for 3 times. Can you imagine it? 3 scenes happened in 3 different places in each subsequent of the year. Im not sure im the lucky one or how. 3 times i did not lost my belonging BUT i ended with bruises and one time i ended in the hospital. 1st and 2nd time, i just dont even have the chances for me to fight or how...It just snatched from my back and i fall. It really scary. 3rd times, i already be very extra careful and try to walk with few peoples, but suddenly out of the sight, all the people are gone and i suddenly fall....then i knw my bag is being grab by someone but they failed to get the bag. Both of them feel disappointed and try to chase me. I run with all my life till i saw an aunty behind a house to beg her to let me in. But she do not let me in but she help to me check in front of her house whether has the thief run away or not . Coz my both hand n leg is bleeding and scary. I understand it. When i started to saw some student / aunty walking pass the road...i follow them till i sat in the mamak stall and called my parents to come to fetch me. I very remembered the scene. I cant even speak normally and my whole body shaking and in pain. And this 3rd time, i got few unforgetable small scars after the incident...

Nearby my areas, my friend's dad also closely become the victim of those thief. He back around 5am ++ and he saw some snatch thief taking out their "parang" knife trying to come forward. Lucky he able to throw some big stones and scare them away. He keep shouting till some of the neigbour hear it and the thief run. Around my areas, i heard from my parents saying a victim, a lady....one being slashed on hand and then taken her belonging, now might be unable to move her hand. The second case being slashed on the face and body before taken her belonging and can you imagine, the police station is actually very nearby but they dare to do it....and the gal ended with lots of blood on the road...Those aunty walking pass there still saw those blood stains in the next morning ....

Issit the thief so desperate for money? If they dont hav money, why they have money to get a knife and pump petrol juz to find their victims? Or they are stealing for fun? Steal for money then buy petrol and then patrolling around to find next victim ?? Can you imagine how will their victim will be in the whole life?? They are not sad because of losing their belonging.. Is the become very scare about the outside life. They scare of listening the sound of motorcycles..Everytime the motorcycle pass by they will saw themselves in the past when they fall down and get hurt....Im consider lucky but how you will compensate for those who has lost their hand or maybe lost their life.

I hope everyone will be extra careful no matter you are walking or driving also....Please make sure everyone are armed also..I means bring some umbrella, pepper spray or maybe an personal alarm....at least it might help you little when you need it...

No comments: