Monday, March 23, 2009

Station Kopitiam @ Cineleisure Damansara

Erm, when I first saw this, I thinking there are a lot of thing I could try from this place. In front of the kopitiam, there have about 50 types of meal for you to choose ranged from rice, noodle, mee hun or western food.

As we were guided to our table and look into the menu, I just unable to know what I should eat. There are tomyan fried rice, Singapore noodle/ mee hun, Hokkien noodle, rice with tom yan fish, chicken chop, lamb chop and many more. The price is still ok.

Since we are just having a simple lunch, my bf had choose a Singapore Fried Mee Hun. Is like a mee hun fried in a tomato sauce with some prawns, vegetables and chicken meats.
And for myself, I have chosen the Spicy Fried Glass Noodle. When both dishes is out, it just look alike. With cucumber and carrot slice sprinkle on top of it. But the taste surely different. My bf say mine one more tasty. For mine, is actually glass noodle fried in a spicy sauce with the same ingredients with my bf ‘s fried mee hun. One thing which I think they add too much water when cooking the mee hun / mee glass….
One mistake my bf has order is the Snowy Chocolate which the taste is really different and not nice. Just feel the snow ice is not match the taste of the choc syrup which they add in. He unable to finish it and asked the waiter to take away from the table..haha..
Then he order a the tarik which is on promo that time(RM0.99 only per glass). He say is better than the Snowy Chocolate.
As for me, I have order myself a Peppermint tea which I think you can easily get it from outside.

No comments: