Tuesday, March 24, 2009

e 食无忧 - Taman Segar

Last Mon, i have drop by at this cafe to have a gathering with my primary classmates. What a long time that we dint meet. I did actually spotted this new cafe last 2 weeks. Previously it is the Food & Tea Restaurant but heard they had moved and this new cafe came in to try their business here.

Erm, what so special about this cafe? Not sure...but what i know is there are really really new as the menu book also havent been printed out. We just ordered our thing through a form of paper which listed their foods and beverages. That time i was late and some of my friends are too hungry and they have started to eat already. So, i was just able to take some of the pictures. Erm, dont really ask me about the cafe english name coz i really not sure..but with my own translation , e 食无忧 means "never worry about eating" ...Am i right arr? Sorry if im wrong lol..Hope you guys wont mind...

Erm, actually i think this is consider the 1st branch as i haven't really saw the same cafe name around the KL / PJ areas. If you do noticed it, please do let me know too..hehe....

Let's see, after looking through into the menu, im really not sure what i want to eat as there is no pictures for me to refer to the food. I asked my friend anything nice to eat here...She told me everything in here is nice. Aikks..no wonder le..after half way of the gathering, i knew that her bro is working there as chef...haha...no wonder so "hard sell"...

The end, i have ordered myself a Seafood Udon.. erm, the taste is still ok..but hardly can tell you..coz the way they cook he udon, got spicy, got sweet...it look like tomato sauce but is not. It is udon fried in special sauce with added in large prawns and squids ..One thing definetely, the portion they gave is really big. And i unable to finish it.


Then, i have ordered myself a Hot Honey Lemon. Erm, this look kinda too sweet for me. Possible, if the cup is larger, it sure be nice..haha..not enugh for me to drink....can refill arr? lol...


I managed to take a shot of my friend' side order which is the mini soup dumpling(Siew Long Bao)...lol..Im not sure how the taste look like. Maybe you may go to try it yourself...lol

Overrall, the environment is nice. Will try to go again for 2nd time and hopefully their menu will be out that time. Hope they will introduced more variety in term of foods and beverages. It just like the Kim Gary & Wong Kok whereby they always keep improving themselves and promote more new stuffs to their customers.
Below is the map drawn by myself..lol...

Direction : Beside the Maxis Centre at Taman Segar. Nearby the Leisure Mall.

No comments: