Monday, April 27, 2009

Mini Cup Fruit Jelly

What a hot weather lately. It has not been rain for few days. My family and I have been shower few times to cold ourselves...So, my bro request me to do some refreshing jelly for him.

I juz take what i have at my house and bought a mix fruit in a can and done the mini cup fruit jelly.

I arranged all the cups (approx. 20 cups) , each with some mix fruits. I started to boil the water, put some pandan leave and added sugar for taste. Then, i pour a packet of the leftover instant jelly powder which i bought last time. And lastly, add a little drop of red coloring. I waited everything to be boiled and i off the fire and started to pour the jelly on each cup.

From the photo, the jelly is nicely pour on the jelly cup..I put aside till is warm and then put into the fridge to cold for about 3 hours . But when the jelly is set, i noticed that it is not so hard like the usual jelly. Might be the jelly powder not good enough. hahaha...so the end, the jelly is slightly soft like the pudding....Still ok. Weather hot, so my bro also ate 3 cups at a time. Lucky i still left some for my bf....

Anyway, is good to have some cold refreshment during such a hot hot weather lately...

No comments: