Tuesday, August 24, 2010

2nd Revisit : De Pastry Chef

Ever wonder what I will have for a morning breakfast? Im quite a simple. As long the thing is what I like, I will eat it happily...even just a small cake will also satisfy me...

I have made my 2nd visit to De Pastry Chef and the same thing, I ordered their cake only...This time I had a slice of Choco Truffle (RM7)...the taste is slightly not within my expectation..haha...maybe Im not sure how a choco truffle will taste like.....some will think with that slice of so big "choc" in your tummy, you sure full till dinner...but not me...haha.......there are some berries below the cake....which lift up the sweetness of the bitter choc in the cake..haha..


As for the drink, i just share a glass of 2 Way (RM4.50) with my bf. Although it just a small glass but it is quite nutritious too...Is a combination of bitter gourd juice with soya beans....Erm....for those who dislike bitter gourd...then better dont select this..For me, Im neutral on it...But it is like not match well with my cake..hehe...the bitterness is slightly cover by the richness of soya beans....which cause the drink never feel so bitter.

Lastly, my bf had a Nasi Lemak (RM6.50) whereby the portion given is quite generous in the the sambal and rice given...It dont see to be that spicy...

So, the foods come quite fast and i saw their business is quite good too...Many customers coming to ordered their cake and asking for catering service for certain events...

For my previous post of De Pastry Chef, pls check it here....

No comments: