Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Snowflake - Taiwanese Dessert @ Pavillion KL


Dessert time again...haha...my favourite time ....

This time I had went to Snowflake which is serving nice Taiwanese dessert....I had saw some good review through some blogs and even been introduced in a food show "Ho Jiak" TV8...hehe...so I must try it especially for sure at hot weather lately...

Last Sun, my bf wanted to go to Times Square KL to get something ....buy helicopter...not cheap too and no ideas why guys just so love with such toys...Anyhow, I would use the same amount of money to buy a bag / cloths/ shoes or maybe a nice meal...haha..

While waiting for the toy collection, we had about 1-2 hours...so we say we head to Pavillion for the dessert. As you know, the path from Times Square to Pavillion is quite a long journey...I guess, I have used about 25min to reach there under a hot sun....Sweating and looking for the direction. I knew the dessert house is just in front of the Padini Concept store and so it would be very easy to find it..haha..Once got it, I begin to make my order...

Upon ordering and payment...I was given the receipts + so called a "machine" to me which written... "BEEPING UFO" ..it is one of the speciality from Snowflake...when this "baby UFO"starts vibrating and flashing....means our order is ready for collection at the counter...


Beeping UFO..cute technology...


Hereby my dessert on that day:

Snowflake Best Seller (RM6.50) - which is the grass jelly ice + grass jelly + taro balls....creamer below is given to add more taste to the dessert...I pour the creamy slowly and mixed everything together..it is tasty and yummy..the taro ball is chewy and have some yam flavour...match quite well with everything...


The small cup of creamer....


Japan Combo (RM6.50) - I selected this for my bf which one of the item that I wanted to try too..below is ice with soya bean flavour which topped with taro ball (green tea flavour) + red beans....This is nice to try too...

The dessert here is quite refreshing and good for hot weather. But besides cold dessert, they do serve it in hot too...so you may bring your friend or family to try it on....

SnowFlake - Taiwanese Dessert
Level 4, Pavillion Kuala Lumpur
(in front of the Padini Concept Store)

No comments: