Monday, August 9, 2010

GeorgeTown White Coffee

Welcome to GeorgeTown...haha....sorry Im not at GeorgeTown, Penang....but at GeorgeTown White Coffee...very similar to the Old Town white coffee but this is Penang style...haha..

A short blog to prove to some of my friends that this cafe did exist...When i mentioned to them, they keep laughing and ask me "Sure boh??""...Few photos to prove it...lol...Last week, after a seafood dinner, my friends asking me for a place to have a drink and chit chat...so I suggested this place...yes, I would know there is not much different about this....but I just curious to go there only...

Food & Beverages Counter

A giant information board about GeorgeTown

That time, we just order drinks only because we still full with the our dinner...

Hot Honey Lemon

Lychee Ice

There is a bell in each table for better service...


My conclusion, in term of the food and beverages served, there have some differences...such as GeorgeTown White Coffee have Nutmeg drink, teochew style of cendol.,Penang Kiew Tiew etc..if not mistaken..I like saw it in menu before...haha... ..There have an outlet at Jaya33...Mostly they are serving popular dishes which available in Penang...lol...If you like Penang food, maybe you should go there to check it out...

GeorgeTown White Coffee, Jaya 33
(can see clearly the shoptlot in front of the Jaya33 building)
URL : http://www.georgetownwhitecoffee.com.my/

No comments: