Monday, August 9, 2010

De Pastry Chef

Fyi, I really love sweet desserts such as cakes, puddings, ice cream, and many more...And due to this, I always ask my bf to bring me to such place to try. And due to this, he always blame me for making him gain a lot of weight too...haha...anyhow, my bf spotted this cafe one day ....and he know I should love this...Yeah!!

The place was decorated with a lot of ornaments like fake strawberry plant crawling on top of the ceiling nearby the counter ...hehe...looks so sweet ...There are a lots of cakes / bread being display near there...When you saw the cakes from the glass fridge....you feel so happy and so hungry at the same time...Im so undecided what to eat....haha...

Cakes are available in slice or as a whole....The price is acceptable...consider quite cheap too...with lots of flavour to choose...They do have some nice cupcakes too...
German Cheese Cake (RM6.50) - cake that i choose...a layer of cake with a layer of cheese which simply decorated with a small strawberry and covered with a thin layer of something sweet...(dono how to say that word)..it is sweet and transparent...

Lavendar Tea (RM10 for 2 person) - such an early day and i was thinking to have some hot tea so we decided for a Lavendar tea for a relaxed mind....hehe...we are given few butter biscuit too...

Tomyam Bihun (RM5.50) - feel too oily oily but taste wise still ok....

Pumpkin Bun (RM4+) - bought this bun back home to try...the bun is with pumpkin filling with lots of sesame and melon seed on top of the bun...quite nice and healthy...

Fyi, they do offer catering service for birthday / wedding party too...

I guess, I will visit more on this cafe due to I wish to try out all the flavour of the cake they available .....haha...Guess, my diet plan is always failed le....!!

De Pastry Chef
34, Jalan 3/62D,
Medan Putra Business Center,
Bandar Manjalara,
52200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-62754590

No comments: