Thursday, August 26, 2010

Birdy Flower

Ever saw a plant which "grow" bird?? hehe...

Check below photos taken in front of my house...is it look like birdy on top of the flower plant le?? hehe...nice??

Actually this plant has been quite popular for some time. Now, my parent very proud that they able to plant some of it in front of our house. If not mistaken, last time i heard the plant itself is call Bird Plant....due to it able to grow flower which resemble little birds...From the photos, you could saw the flower in reddish leaves which middle stand a little "bird"..

What a wonderful plant....I do have a smaller plant of bird flower ..the "bird" is in pink color...with a smaller size of this above "bird"...I got it from my bf's mother....but maybe im not so good in taking care of it..now the plant do not bear any leaves or "birds"..haha...i think i need to back to my bf's hometown to pluck some to plant it again...

Happy Planting ...Go green to save the world....

No comments: