Monday, August 9, 2010

Village Park Restaurant

I guess many of you all who is staying in PJ would be well known with this Village Park Restaurant. What's actually attracts the customer is their nasi lemak.. There are sometimes when I passed by there to have a breakfast, it is always disappointed me as I always cant find a place to sit due to there are a lot of customers and ended , I went to have dim sum nearby...haha..

Anyhow, I finally managed to try it due to I was off last week and purposely ask my bf to bring me to have breakfast there early in the morning...and it was weekday...but yet you still saw quite a number of customers there...

Quite blur when walked into it and the waiter passed us a menu. Service is quite fast...We not sure what to have and we just order for a plain nasi lemak with fried chicken since I saw many customer is ordering the same...

A kind of "order form"(with price) give to us when serving the nasi lemak to our table. Fyi, the price of each nasi lemak is depending on what kind of dish (vegetables, ayam rendang, prawn, squid etc) you will be added...

Nasi Lemak + Ayam Goreng (RM7) - You may see the rice slightly oily but fragrant. The taste is quite nice and combine with the sambal. Just the right spicy to me but not my bf..he prefer more spicy...lol...The fried chicken is still ok but tasted little bland for me (I prefer more spicy and salty, lol) ...haha..

our drink - Hot Lime(RM1.90) & Iced White Coffee (RM2.50)

Added 2 slice of Roti Bakar (RM2) - the bread is very crispy and thin slice too...

Maybe soon I will asked my bf to bring me there again to try their rendang chicken..Hopefully that time I got a place to sit too...hehe..

Village Park Restaurant
No.5, Jalan SS21/37,
Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03-7710 7860

No comments: